Sometimes it is difficult to decide what level of care an elderly or handicapped person needs. It is always helpful to talk to a caring and experienced adult day care and health services professional who is experienced in the aspects of adult care.
Our goal is to preserve the dignity and enhance the quality of life for those we serve through a caring, stimulating, therapeutic and enjoyable environment.
Our services are provided by a team of professionals who have undergone pre-employment and annual drug testing, as well as extensive criminal background checks. Also, all staff members are CPR and First Aid Certified, and must demonstrate compassion and love for our clients. Our staff is involved in continuous education and training. Our team of specially trained health care professionals integrate a variety of individualized services, each designed to achieve the highest level of wellness possible for your loved ones to live life to the fullest! We are a team of professionals experienced in caring for frail, elderly, and functionally impaired adults.
Blessed Assurance Adult Day and Health Care Services, Inc., is a Not-For-Profit Organization, headquartered in Matthews, North Carolina, governed by the North Carolina Adult Day and Health Services Standards of North Carolina General Statute 131D-6, Department, Mecklenburg County Department of Social Services, Mecklenburg County Health Department, Mecklenburg County Department of Building Standards, North Carolina Department of Health and Human Services Division of Aging and the North Carolina Adult Day Care Association.
Our Certifications & Affiliates
- US Department of Agriculture
- North Carolina Day Care Association
- North Carolina Department of Health & Human Services
- North Carolina Division of Medical Assistance
- Matthews Chamber of Commerce
- Mecklenburg County Area Mental Health
- Mecklenburg County Building Standards
- Mecklenburg County Community Alternative Program (CAP)
- Mecklenburg County Council on Aging
- Mecklenburg County Department of Health
- Mecklenburg County Department of Social Services
- Mecklenburg County Family Caregivers Support Program
- Mecklenburg County Home Care & Community Block Grant Program
- Mecklenburg County Sanitation Department
- Metrolina Area Agency on Aging
- Project STAR of the Carolinas
- Unity Way of the Carolinas
- Union County Department of Social Services
- Union County Family Caregivers Support Program
- Union County Council on Aging